/> SLO in Arkansas: Little Bit of Stress

Friday, November 11, 2011

Little Bit of Stress

I am a bit stressed out and getting more so by the day. I am writing this from my NyQuil induced coma so excuse me if it makes no sense! We were all sick with a nasty stomach virus last week, and I think the weird weather on my long run combined with a weakened immune system has left me with a cold I can't seem to shake this week. Not feeling bad enough to be "sick," but run down enough to have missed several of my runs this week. Enter stress. Now I not only feel physically run down, but I am mentally stressing more each day that I haven't run. It is actually making me panic a bit. I know I need to rest, and believe me, I have been, but my brain is still very anxious about missing some important runs and it being so close to my marathon. I sure am hoping I feel better soon and get my strength back. I am just wiped out this week. My dad was here on Monday and Tuesday, and I worked all week, and the weather has been crazy and windy and gotten cold, so I know all that combined with being sick last week has just worn me out. I am going to bed super early tonight and hope to feel rested enough to tackle my 16 miles at 5am:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home