/> SLO in Arkansas: Heading Towards the Holidays

Friday, October 28, 2011

Heading Towards the Holidays

I love love love this time of year:) Fall is just beautiful and there are so many fun outdoor things to do. I found this picture of the boys from the pumpkin patch last year and posted one from this year to see how much they have grown. Please ignore the pouting/crying faces on both boys from this year. They were not feeling cooperative with my picture taking and had just gotten in trouble and told to stand still!!!


I made spooky sugar cookies with the boys this morning and Tyson and I decorated them while Jace was napping. It was fun, but messy!! We will carve our two pumpkins this weekend, and are very excited about attending the Fall Festival at our church on Sunday. Then we are heading to a friend's house on Halloween night to eat dinner and trick-or-treat with a group. Lots of fun activities planned in the next few days:) Tyson got to wear his costume to school on Thursday and had a Harvest Party too. I got to go with him and it was fun. I just have to get this candy out of my house soon before I eat it all!!


Everything else is good. I have a break from running this weekend and only have to run 10-12 miles! My running partner is racing a half marathon in Conway this weekend so I am taking it easy and running solo. Next week we ramp back up to another 20 miler so I figure the rest this weekend will be good. I have been running 5-8 miles for my shorter runs during the week, so I still have some decent mileage for only running 3 days a week:) I feel good and couldn't ask for better weather than what we have had this fall. I have only missed one run I think due to yucky weather. I hope it stays nice until the marathon!!


This was my first week not to work at 3 jobs and it was awesome! I was a little out of sorts, but got a lot more things done at home and with the boys, which is what I was wanting. There are lots of amazing things going on work wise right now and Silas and I are throwing some pretty big dreams around as some goals to work on over the next few years, so that is pretty exciting too! Never a dull moment around here:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home