/> SLO in Arkansas: Little Man

Monday, May 16, 2011

Little Man

My baby is so big too!! He loves that blankey and paci, but we are working on getting the paci to go away:)

And he talks so much it's crazy!! This kid has a huge vocabulary. Too bad his typical first response to any question is "No!" We usually ask him if he did something, so he has learned to instantly defend himself:)

His hair is getting long, especially in the back. I still can't bring myself to cut it yet.

Jace will be 21 months old next week! We moved Tyson into a twin bed when he was 20 months old. I am thinking Jace may be making a move of his own in the near future. We have started talking about his "big boy bed," and I am so ready to re-arrange their rooms and get everyone settled so I can organize their stuff better:) I still can't believe I am about to have a 2 and a 4 year old!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home