/> SLO in Arkansas: Ready to Run

Friday, March 04, 2011

Ready to Run

Weather predictions for race day are PERFECT! Start time should be in the upper 30's and high for the day is around 50 degrees, and sunny. I love it! I survived my work week fine and feel pretty rested today. I have packed, and enjoyed a calm day at home with the boys today. My water drinking has gone well this week too. I did manage to eat lots of cookie dough, but we won't talk about that! I am ready. I am excited. I am nervous. But ready. We head to Little Rock in the morning to hit the expo, pick up my packet, and enjoy the day. I am hoping to check out the course and figure out where I will see Silas ahead of time so I know where to look for him:)

"Let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith"
~Hebrews 12:1

"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."
~Isaiah 40:31

Faith, not fear. That is my plan for this weekend. Little Rock, here I come!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom and Nancy said...

We will certainly be cheering you on long distance!
~Nancy~

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, so proud of you. You are my hero!!! Love ya girl, Kathy Reynolds

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home