/> SLO in Arkansas: Random

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Random

Look at how BIG this little boy is!!! He is 2 years old, and it breaks my heart that he seems so grown up already. Oh my sweet little Tyson, slow down baby, slow down. It doesn't help that he is wearing mostly 4T clothes and I can shop in the little boy section at a lot of stores instead of the baby one.
A random and rare shot of the whole family. Of course someone isn't looking, but that is no surprise there. And yes, Silas has a mohawk:) His hair just does it, so we just roll with it!
Check out what I got in my mailbox in just one day!! I have really enjoyed getting into coupons and have found several wonderful sites that I love in this area. I get to sign up for lots of samples and free things, which I love!! Some days checking the mail is like Christmas!! It doesn't get better than checking the mail and getting a free Dove chocolate bar now does it??! I have found some wonderful products this way that I usually wouldn't try, and it is always nice to have some handy travel size products around the house. And the best part is they usually include extra coupons for the same product. I love it!! My next endeavor will be freezer cooking to see if I can cook ahead meals for the month to save lots of time and money. I will let you know how that goes.
Jace, my sweet Jace. You just need to SLOW down too my son!!! The little booger started crawling a week or two ago, but is not satisfied with it much. He practices free standing all the time now. I will find him next to something, and then he just lets go and stands there for a bit. I actually caught him working on it here. Check out those little toes digging into the carpet for balance:) Anyway, Silas and I were standing in the living room with him this morning and he stood up by the ottoman, let go, stood there for a minute, and then took one step towards me!!! Silas and I both gasped at the same time and I felt my heart stop. Don't you dare try to walk mister!!! I keep reminding you weekly that you are my BABY. I am not ready for two little fellas running around here yet. I am still slowly adjusting to you being mobile at all and following me around the house as it is. You can crab walk as fast as you want up and down the furniture, but goodness you just cannot be trying to walk. It just all goes by so fast.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home