/> SLO in Arkansas: Nashville....pre flood

Friday, May 07, 2010

Nashville....pre flood

I am so thankful we headed to Nashville the weekend before it flooded. Although we did drive the entire way there in a monsoon, we made the trip safely and got in a good but quick visit with my family. I am so sad by all the pictures I have seen of the flood waters there in town from the past weekend. So many things have been ruined or majorly damaged, and I know it will take a long time for the city to recover from this. We are keeping family and friends and the whole area in our prayers as they work to weather this storm and get back to some kind of normalcy.
Just wanted to post a few quick pictures from our time there while I can. The boys had a ball visiting with their TN cousins and I always love catching up with my family when I can. My brother-in-law Ted ran the Nashville marathon while they were in town, which is awesome. Ted...you are my hero!!! Sweet Caroline is so pregnant and getting ready to have baby #2 here in the next few weeks. We are all very excited to find out who has been baking for the past 9 months:) Jace got some good loving from his G-Daddy while we were there, and Tyson stuffed his face with crackers with cousin Jude most of the afternoon:)
These boys are eaters!!!
One last quick shot of my sweet sister Renee and two of her girls, plus Silas, Jace and Tyson in the corner!! I didn't get that many pictures while we were there, so I tried to post the ones with the most people in them!!! My grandparents were also there from Florida, and my Uncle stopped by for dinner as well. We had a full house to say the least:) Our family is growing so fast and I am thankful for the moments, however brief they are at times, that we can all cram under one roof and be together:)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home