/> SLO in Arkansas: Thankful Thursday

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

There is a lot to be thankful for today! Here is my random list......

I feel good:) I have officially lost all of my pregnancy weight from Jace. 9 months on, exactly 8 months off! Now I am just working on improving my health overall and being in shape. I love weighing less than I did before I had children:)
My Tyson....I am so thankful for my oldest little booger. He is so sweet and funny and full of life. He still loves the water and calls it "swimming" when we play with the hose in the front yard! I have never seen such uninhibited joy than when I watch Ty run wild through the water in the yard. It makes me smile just to think about how precious children are and how they find such fulfillment in life's simple pleasures.
A rare shot of Tyson's face:) He had just finished stuffing it with cookies after dinner:)
My precious baby Jace. I love that he will wear a hat...Tyson never would at this age. He is so content and happy outside and loves to watch and take it all in. He was 8 months old on Monday this week too!! My how the time flies. He is officially crawling, even though it is still pretty slow at times. He actually prefers cruising around holding on to the furniture. We just put up the baby gate for the stairs this week to mark his accomplishment of going mobile:)

My sweet husband who almost has the bathroom finished!!! We just lack the finishing details of pulling it all together, but the hard work is done:) We just have to paint and install the baseboards and crown molding, finish connecting the sink, install the shower door, hang the mirror and re-attach the light fixture. Then it's just finding new towels I like that match and a bathmat and we are back in business baby!!! I can't wait to post the pictures.....should be soon I hope:)

I am so very thankful for the awesome spring we have had as well. This has been the best year of weather!! I love having days in the mid-70's and sunshine. I appreciate so much the gradual change of seasons and not just tons of rain and going straight to HOT like it seems to usually do:)

Life is good friends, and I am thankful:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Your post made me happy:) Congrats on the baby weight, you look so great! I agree with your blessings...you've got some great boys and an awful lot of growing and excitement and just LIFE to look forward to. We need to come visit this summer and use your new bathroom! Can't wait to see pics. Love you

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home