/> SLO in Arkansas: More Christmas!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

More Christmas!

I am a little late getting some of these pictures from Christmas posted. Oops!! We made a super quick trip to Nashville right before New Years to celebrate the holidays with my family. Even though it was short, we had a great time hanging out with the family and catching up. Here is a picture of all the girls, minus my little sister. I can't believe my niece is grown up enough to be one of the "big girls!"
Mikkia (16) and Tyson (2). Cousins!!
Isn't this awesome??!! This was the inside of the hotel we stayed at while we were in Nashville:) We had never stayed there before, but I think it will be our new go-to place:) We had a great suite which was perfect for letting the kids go to bed and we could still stay up and watch a little TV and hang out without keeping them up.
Last but not least a rare shot of me and the boys. Tyson was obsessed with the water fountain down in the lobby and we could barely get him to look for the camera:) I still can't believe we crammed so much non-stop activity in to the month of December!!! We are still recovering and catching up, but it was fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

Ooooh great pics! Wish we could have been there too:( I didn't know you stayed at Opryland, how fun and I'm sure the boys LOVED it!

4:59 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Oh, I forgot to say where we stayed! It actually wasn't Opryland, but just the Hilton in Brentwood!! They have just remodeled it completely and it's awesome. Just like a mini little Opryland:) And much cheaper!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home