/> SLO in Arkansas: Christmas 2009

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas Day in our new house. We were up way before the kids and actually ended up waking Tyson up so he could see his Santa gifts before the baby got up. It was pretty special to get to spend that time alone with him and watch his excitement playing with his new train and scooter. Once Jace was up and fed we were able to enjoy our breakfast and then open stockings and the rest of the gifts. It was a very laid back and enjoyable morning together, which I loved. Jace had fun pulling things out of his stocking and Tyson was thrilled that he got to eat chocolate and candy for breakfast!! As excited as I was growing up to experience Christmas morning, I think it is a million times better as a parent getting to watch your own children enjoy it:) Seeing the joy on their little faces is so priceless, and better than any gift I could think of. I am already looking forward to next year!


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

I want to see pictures of the whole house when you get a chance! I'm so glad yall had a good Christmas and the boys looked so stinkin' cute in their PJ's! I missed you, and hope things calm down in the new year.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home