/> SLO in Arkansas: Moving Day

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Moving Day

Well we don't actually pack the truck until tomorrow, but by then my computer will be packed up so I thought I should do the post today! I can't believe we are moving! I have been fighting different emotions all week about it, and am sure more will come up once we are actually gone. This has been such a good house, and one we put so much of ourselves into. I have always been sentimental about leaving houses, but this one even more so since we designed the floor plan and picked every single last detail out ourselves when building it. I know why we are doing this, but some days it still seems a little sad. With that said, I am ready to get moving and make the new house house our "home." We haven't been inside it for about 2 months, so I am anxious to get back over there and see it!

Here was a random picture of me and Silas before my work Christmas party this year:) Speaking of Christmas, Tyson is starting to understand some of it this year, which has been fun! My favorite thing is that he can't say Christmas, but he calls it Prissmas!!! He loves looking at the lights and yells.." OOOOO...look at the pretty Prissmas lights!!" I love it:) I have tried to be as festive as possible this year but it has just been tough with having to move. I had to un-decorate the tree yesterday and take it down to move, which was a little sad. I guess I will put it back up in the new house because I have to have a tree for Christmas morning!! Luckily the kids are little and don't understand much yet, so it's not a bad year to have to have a weird holiday:) Things have been really busy and a bit chaotic lately, but we are doing great nevertheless and I am so thankful for that. Hopefully the move will go as smoothly as possible this week and we will be settled soon. I look forward to posting some pictures of the new house after we get moved and unpacked a bit!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home