/> SLO in Arkansas: 2 Weeks Old

Monday, August 06, 2007

2 Weeks Old

Ty turned 2 weeks old on Friday and had his 2 week check up today, the 6th. He is doing great according to the doctor:) He has regained his birth weight and also 5 more ounces, so he is up to 8 lbs and 11 oz now. I am glad to know he is eating well and healthy! We are doing well trying to settle into some kind of routine, no matter how crazy it is. Silas went back to work last week and I realized what a huge help he was around the house, so we had a few rough days getting used to doing everything on our own! I myself am learning to function on about an hour or two of sleep at a time, and trying to nap in the day when possible. We are really enjoying having this little guy at home and watching him grow and learn every day. It is amazing to already see little glimpses of his personality and what kind of person he will be. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the blog and pictures as he grows. Hope you enjoy these most recent ones:)


Ty at 2 weeks old
Hanging out in my bouncy seat
Aunt Caroline and Uncle Ted
Sleeping away in my car seat
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this little guy so much! Glad the check-up went okay. I'll talk to you soon.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Eco said...

Glad to see that the new arrival is doing well! Looking forward to seeing him sometime soon when ChiOs events start back up.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...he is such a cutie! He has really pretty color. I am glad to finally see a picture of his momma on here.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home