/> SLO in Arkansas: April Rewind

Thursday, May 03, 2012

April Rewind

April was a pretty awesome month in my book, race wise at least.  It started off on the first with my half Ironman in Texas and 3 weeks later I crushed my half marathon time running a race at the last minute:)  Pretty good stuff if I do say so myself.  So here is the breakdown...


Run:  74 miles
Swim:  9550 m or 5.97 miles
Bike:  6 hours 34 minutes

Rest days: 12
That is the number that kills me.  I tried to rest and treat my body well after the HIM, but goodness those rest days do a number on my mental health!!!  Yikes!  I have just been off my groove this entire month and am still trying to find some kind of "normal" training again.  No races on the horizon except maybe a local 5k in the next week or so.  Maybe May will be better!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home