/> SLO in Arkansas: Family Photo Shoot

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family Photo Shoot

We made some family pictures this morning and hopefully got some good ones out of it! I brought along my little camera and took a few in between the actual family pictures. Let me just say, toddlers are almost impossible to get a picture of!! Tyson was running off the whole time or else crying and throwing a fit if we made him sit still. This top one is just classic Tyson pouting face!! That's my boy:)
Me and Jace. He was getting very sleepy by this point, and his little nose was running:)
Daddy and Jace. Jace forgot to look at the camera, go figure!
Tyson miraculously standing still!!! He would slow down for a few seconds at a time so I got this rare shot. He was pretty far away though so it is not the clearest. Anyway, we took tons more and I am really hoping there is at least one of all four of us that turns out decently:) Hopefully I will be able to share them soon. I am off to enjoy lunch with some friends while Silas holds down the fort for nap time at the house:)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

These are great! I'm sure it was more than difficult to wrangle everyone to sit for pictures but when they're all grown, the effort will be totally worth it! Skype me soon and let me know what happens with the house/loan stuff.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home