/> SLO in Arkansas: It's Go Time

Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's Go Time

We move in 19 days. Oh. my. goodness!!! There is still lots to be done before we are ready, but we are plugging away one thing at a time. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my parents which was such a great break from the chaos. The food was great and it was so nice visiting with my parents and shopping:) Silas and I had our first ever Black Friday experience since my parents were here to stay with the kids, so we went out at 5am for a little shopping fun. Walmart was entertaining to say the least, but we didn't buy anything there. We did get a new TV for our bedroom and some portable DVD players for the car for the kids. I think we got some pretty good deals, and we are happy with what we got. I am looking forward to moving and getting the new house set up and settle in. I am really hoping we don't move again for a long time....I keep saying that every time we move though:)

Let's see, what else is going on with us. Oh yeah, Tyson is working on potty training! He has gone in the big potty at least once every day for the past 3 days and I am so excited:) He still hasn't gotten to the point where he tells us he needs to go, but at least he is going when we put him on the potty. He seems pretty proud of himself and I am hoping the whole process continues on this well. Hopefully once we get moved we can really start working on it and get him fully trained. I would really welcome the break from buying diapers for two:)

Everything else is good. We should be super busy for the next 19 days and then get a little break while we get to go visit Silas' family for Christmas. I am ready for this move to get here and excited to start the new year off in our new house!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Jonathon and I will pray for a smooth moving day and transition to a new house. Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of the new Orbison home :)

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home