/> SLO in Arkansas: My World

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

My World

My 3 boys are my world. Ok, so one is a grown man, but still, I am surrounded by boy stuff:) And I absolutely adore it! Being a tomboy myself, it all feels very comfortable to me. I am so thankful to God for blessing me with every one of my guys:) They just light up my world and their smiles melt my heart. Isn't this little guy just precious?!?!
The only reason I caught Tyson's face here was because he was pushing me around the kitchen in the computer chair while I was taking it:)
Tyson still hates taking most pictures, and usually refuses to even look at the camera!!
Jace is still learning how to look at the camera:)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

You look so beautiful and happy in those pictures:) I do believe your life suits you well. And the world will be complete once you're cheering your boys on in a soccer game;)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home