/> SLO in Arkansas: Christmas Picture Bloopers

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Christmas Picture Bloopers


I just got a Christmas card in the mail this week from a friend. It made me mad. You know the kind....several adorable pictures of their kids (roughly the same ages as your own), immaculately dressed and smiling. Smiling and looking at the camera. At the same time!! Makes me sick.
So in honor of trying to get a picture for our Christmas card this year, I got the boys all dressed up (well we didn't put shoes on!), and tried to stand them in front of the tree for one cute picture. Easy as pie, right?? I think not. Check out all the lovely shots I did manage to catch of my precious children! Yes, that is an entire glass tree ornament shoved in Jace's mouth! I gave it to him to hold to distract him from running off, and the booger ate the whole thing!
Well now Jace looks cute as pie in this one, but apparently Tyson was screaming Cheese, or Merry Christmas, or Presents, or whatever I told them to say at the time. Actually he just kept repeating "look at the camera," every time I would say it. Didn't make for a good picture!
Nothing like a little brotherly love, or choke, to make a cute picture. Poor Tyson was trying to hold Jace who kept running towards me, but Jace wasn't having any of that and got mad pretty fast. At least the tree ornament is in his hand and not his mouth! Anyway, most of the pictures I got were awful, so there may not be a picture with the card this year!! There may not even be a card for that matter....guess I should get on that soon, huh?!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

I think the brotherly choke should make the card :)

7:08 AM  
Blogger Tom and Nancy said...

Don't be fooled... EVERYONE has their own set of bloopers pictures!
Nancy

7:32 PM  
Blogger Moser Design Group, Inc. said...

Oh my gosh Lauren! This post made me and Kris both laugh out loud! I think a nice collage of all the pics would be appropriate ;) Hope you guys are doing great!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home