/> SLO in Arkansas: The Boys

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Boys

Just a few quick pics of the boys the past week or so. Look at what a little man Jace is!! It is really starting to hit me lately that I no longer have a baby in the house. This is not a good thing!! I am fighting that feeling and winning at this point, thank goodness:) Not ready for #3 just yet. This was before church on Sunday. They were watching TV but at least I got their faces!!!
Brotherly love:)
My little big boy:) He runs everywhere, climbs on everything and jumps off the couch constantly. I definitely have two very active little boys on my hands. Of course he has to do everything big brother does too!!
Here is Tyson running the finish line while they were waiting for me to finish my 5k on Saturday. He absolutely loves the races and pretends everything is a finish or starting line now. The boys are doing great and keep me busy non-stop. I am really looking forward to the heat breaking soon so we can enjoy some more outdoor fall activities.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home