/> SLO in Arkansas

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Only Tuesday

Why is it that Mondays are so long that by the time you get to Tuesday, it feels like it should be the weekend already? Fall semester has just started and Im already feeling overwhelmed and looking for areas I can cut back in. I guess Im just not back into the swing of things yet, and Im trying desperately to hang onto the last lingering moments of summer when I wasn't so busy all the time. Why does it always feel like everything is a priority too?? As I try to mentally evaluate my life and activities, it never seems like any of them should be eliminated, as each one contributes to the fullness of life in its own, unique way. One thing is certain...I am not giving up sleep, snacks, or bathing:) Cleaning the house is rapidly becoming the first thing to go, along with my sanity. Hopefully the sanity thing will come back next week..I will let you know!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Our Family said...

Hope your week gets better!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Eco said...

So I found you! You're off to a great start. You can't be too bad at the computer stuff -- it took me months to figure out how to post pictures! And I kind of know how it feels to be overwhelmed with all of life's busyness, especially in the fall semester. And, of course, my job was the first thing to widdle down! :-)

7:53 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Actually, it was my picture program on my computer that lead me to Blogger!! I had the picture stuff down for awhile, but only thanks to our good friend and computer guy..Willie!! Thanks for trying to help the other day too, I think I've got things figured out now:)

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home