/> SLO in Arkansas: Jace Walks!

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Jace Walks!

I meant to officially call Jace on his walking last month, but I get a little busy with life sometimes and forget! So here it is....Jace is walking! He actually took his first steps at the end of 8 months old, and was fully walking by 9 months. He is now 10 months old and is getting much faster and can get around pretty quick when he needs to. Tyson didn't walk until right around his first birthday, so this all seems a little fast for me. I guess little brothers have to work hard to keep up with big brothers!
Do you know how hard it is to get a picture of a walking baby??
He had his 9 month check-up and the stats are in.
Weight- 22.7 pounds
Height- 28.5 inches

He weighs just a tad more than Tyson at this age, but only by about 3 ozs or so. He is outgrowing most 12 month clothes so he is wearing mostly 18 month stuff. His shorts still fit ok though, thank goodness since the 18 month stuff I have is for the fall and mostly pants.
This is the view a mama of a toddler sees most often throughout the day. I have a little crab constantly shuffling towards me and then hanging on to the hem of my pants/shorts most of the day:)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Mosey said...

i just got tickled at the end of this post! i have a crab too, well...a crab and a leech

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home